Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12.31.2008

Written while listening to Charles Hamilton's "Desperate Tear of Certainty"

At times the motivation is missing
got no resolve on this mission
but I'm still living it ,still playing it
can't stop it
if I did, I might as well drop dead
in this game called life
things can be sharp like a knife
or rather a double edge blade
you can knock me down 7 times but your boy stay standing 8 times like dyanwe wade
try again and meet your fate
treat your life like a non leap year and give you one less date
who messing with me
on a roll right now
like a street plow
or a steamroller
a falling boulder
when words fall onto my page
guaranteed to cause damage in many locations
and cause Mc's to watch their actions like they were on probation
the background beat right now, real vicious
I would pull the moon out if the sky for you if our love wasn't so fictitious
got me feeling like damn where the's love
but this aint Jay on blueprint
next to me is missing your footprints
they disappeared a while ago when the snowed melted
and I'm still here waiting feeling neglected
like this beat before I decided to jump on it
Somebody quick call JDot, he spits shakespeares like sonnets
that what they said, and I'm here now, set and kickin it
like a penalty shot to win the game ain't no missing it
ready to blow without a countdown to detonation
exposing all you overpriced cats like inflation
this game is a vicious cycle
I stay transmitting while you boys in queue so idle
check your vitals
to match up to me, you need to be able to handle survival
on some street fighter alpha -ish
one life bar, defeating opponent after opponent not feeling one itch
So, I'll step back now, last rhymes of 2008
I feel great
hope 2009 is just as straight

Haha I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment