Saturday, December 20, 2008

Can't lose what I never had

Fuck a title right now this is crazy
Losing a three way brawl between guys for one lady
A used to have her, but now she's B's
waiting for 6 years just happens to be me
but I guess she forgot as you can see
It's like a three man weave and they forget to pass the ball to me
so now it a give and go and I ain't receiving
My fault I guess I should have tried harder
but fuck this now, I won't even bother
This is what I get when I stay campin
waiting for her, now your boy left rantin
about this love that is slowly dying
I hope this reaches your heart and you start slowly crying
no, not really, but I kinda feel that way right now
like I've been betrayed and it hurts like OW
suki dayo anato no koto, or at least I used to
and for those that don't understand japanese
it says I love you but that is no longer relevant
now I trying to forget unlike the elephant
that I am at time when I reminisce on the time we shared
and I thought you cared
maybe you do and I'm overreacting
but I can't help but feel this way when it seems we are always subtracting
the bond between us
but I guess I saw more than reality
to her this has been a grain of salt, that's how she viewed me.

or so it seems....

Tasted bitter doesn't it .

Kinda bad and quick ending..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment