Monday, January 5, 2009

Work That



So Teriyaki Boyz are back in full effect and this has inspired me to write my own bars to the track.
(hopefully, I can be on it ,lol)

My 16 for work that

Look at honey over there, wow she can work that
tell my boys, oh my I have to torque that
work that よりちからしごと
もっとはやくshake it and let's go
dress fresh and I'm ready for action
without the traction, ready for satisfaction
dazing out, my boys like なにあったんよ
Honey got me my head bobbin like max from pepsico
名前は何 and she said ayumi
I told her the way she work it got me going crazy
あつのおんなcame closer and continued to blaze me
cravin me, だからかのじょいっしょにlet's bounce
on this dance floor, its not the size, but how she work it is what counts
もうあさのよじはんだ
honey why don't you come cruise with me in my honda
how could she say no
as she slipped me her メールとかでんわばんごう
I said どうもありがとう。

No comments:

Post a Comment