Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last Night's Cipher

Sean:
Any one wanna cipher?

Joe:
i can do online , good chance to keep gettin my bars up, lol
like the nutty professor and his snickers
or...
even when I bench press lol

Sean:
so pass the bars like a group of aspiring law students... so we can go and rip this literature together like truants...

Nyuma:
Lol so bad like TO' season which got him playing for the bills... Ironic cause he not gettin that much pay with the new team lol

Joe:
but Im still trying to raise the bar, I guess u could say I'm high jumping or pole vaulting .. shut down you dudes before you get to taunting..you could kill me but thoughts would still be rather so haunitng

Nyuma:
Lmao wow I was that bad I guess... Like people goin through stress with the economic crisses that young girls can't buy prom dress

Sean:
flow like a female at the time of the month... if i only see red... than what must i be amongst... nevermind my nirvana im tryin to find my eternal peace, my names not hank mccoy but to these villians imma beast... and u can get grease like ur pops old jeans... i hope they not grey or else i got tha sentinel beams... im so fly even a storm couldn't touch the cloud nine of my esteem... this aint an arms race... he fell out boy, its just a scene

Sean:
haha i spit fire like a munched on a flower.. time to get big, wheres my mushroom power, fly like i got a feather and my p's all charged... forget bowser.. imma capturing the princess with words... call these structure bars my koopa tower...

Nyuma:
Red, red, red I see.

Everywhere from stop signs when drivin to the button u press to get off the phone, red the color of evil, love, passion and fire... How can a color be used for all sorts of feelings but yet understood...for wat is intended

Red, red, red I see.

Joe:
red like the blood when you slice your veins.. the kid is going in kinda hard , i bet you feel the pain..insane, but they can't label it.... i control my own destiny, I guess I fabled it.. and im too legit, u know how they say too legit to quit, that why I don't stop, I follow through with the hit.. a light toss of her hips phase you dudes when I spit.. but let me fall back cause im chillin with your girl and she catch more balls than baseball mitts..

Sean:
haha too legit to quit... guess i got my brothers suit on throwing hammers.. dodging bullets...seeing these balls and chains bitting like they trying to put me in the slammer(chomp chomp).. i got a bat that'll get me to home base quicker than a-rod on the juice, have ur girl on her knees like shes shining my shoes... saying she use to carrying more nuts than peanut chews.. i suggest u save her before u become the detroit lions and lose... got her feeling like barry mantelow... singing to me "i cant smile without you"

Joe:
welll since ur on the mario tip, I'll guess I play Sonic.. rhyming at 2:25 am, the fuel is gin and tonic.. take a swig of this and I feel like I theres nothing I can't demolish.. the kid is shining bright thanks to this dear ol' polish.. the same one your chick used to shine your shoes.. I paid my dues and obey the rules, so I guess that makes me part of your fraternity, brotherhood for eternity.. but rather no thank you.. no one can stop my gadget flow, I'm the Cool track 2... when I sneeze i say achoo, guess im allergic to doo doo, half of the crap on the radio sound fakes like voo doo.. but I probably wont make it in the game, so I'll go sit in the corner and cry boo hoo.. sike

blah blah blah wateva

Nyuma:
"I can't smile without you" is what she is singing when she is thinking about the next dude on line.
Dudes walk around saying they got a girl on her knees but they fail to acknowledge is the queston "Is she gonna do this with another dude when she leave here or does she have oral herpes that she is speading on my pipe line.

That's is why these STI's are spreading to all my people, which causes us not to shine...

Sean:
hahaha.. i've get u a napkin.. don't cry a river justin... im switch to my sega flow.. this my genesis and heres my introduction... flow on my light dash like tht hedgehog... the savior or the one bent for destruction, had to snoop around a little, since the girl wanted a sensual seduction, bring perfect chaos where my emeralds im in for an adventure... open ur heart, im super sonc fly.... forgot what i was saying..temporary dementure... and u can say ur hello goodbyes like ur flows track 15 of tha cool... ur girls van halen, hot for teacher.. and im taking her to school, blow a kiss.. like amy to sonic.. i dont even recognize the fool...

Joe:
STI, Do you mean STDs, looked down on my pipe and I screamed oh geez

Sean:
oh geez.. no bumps... guess that should teach lil old me.. lookin for tha trojans like i got confused at usc

Joe:
and your girl screaming for the lion, I guess I'll rhyme P-S-U. woke up the next morning she left a note P.S. I love you..hahaha we're still going... Im still on my sonic flight... dudes wanna fight with sword but this aint the black knight. when it comes to sonic, I can go all night.. O-D on my secrets rings and let the speed mend it, or take it back to sonic 2, damn tails was always a dependant.. its getting late, so i guess i gotta fast as if this was sonic x, some many re-inventions I wonder what sonic next... what more can i say, this cipher has been tons of fun..way different that the trash they carry like sandford and son

Nyuma:
Lmao... Yall are hilarious..... Sexual transmitted infections is what I meant. I got my human sex prof passing out lifestyles so that we could vent.

magic shoulda used them when sleeping with those groupies vut then again he sung "it was just one of those days"

Sean:
and fninally for a grand finale like when u collect all those emeralds... give me fifty rings and ill turn into the general.. nah.. i'm scared to even have just one... guess i never liked it, not puttin a ring on it... we're done.. imm more of a silver type, using my mind to wreck havoc, turn my heart into a gift for the world, and u could have it, nicknamed me dwight howard, cuz i'll surely bring the magic..just frustrate me when she bugs me.. like out my hat im pullin out a rabbit(wish it was jessica..lol) but to u two i must say adieu to this cipher... cuz truthfully i finna flow like a person pouring apple cider... back to my green hill zone where my super speed all began...this is my exous, but im not marley....guess i'l blow this all until i end...

Joe:
and when you exit dont forget to free the animals at the end of the stage... now look wat you done when u press the red button on the cage, the beast is unleashed.. got me feeling enraged by night but by day i stay speedy.. with the flow, Im the pistol like petey.. you know the ol 44 on the green and blue, can't believe im still spitting, its almost 3:42. I'm Arthur surrounded by all these annoying D.W.s, laughing cause I aint got a deal, but why yall cameras rolling on joey and a girl as if yall were dolla dill..thats a inside joke on the JBTV..soulja boy, Im nicer than him, y dont you believe me..haha, but look out below, im coming from beneath, sonic adventure nobody stops knuckles feets, climbing the charts as if they were boulders, im like wine, I get better as I get older, probably heard that before, but dont expect me to say it, my experience is the truth like siegel just play it.


It was already pretty dope, IMO. way to pass time lol

No comments:

Post a Comment